Well, we all love it don’t we, when our friends come over? If you want to invite your friends to your home for a little but hearty lunch, then you should definitely go out on a limb and make sure that all the arrangements are in place.
The main thing about hosting a lunch is that first you will need to decide which type of cuisine you want and then order in the food because it is difficult to cook when a lot of people are coming over. If you are looking for a good Restaurant & Bar for Asian cuisine from where you can place your order then Oye’s Restaurant is the perfect choice. So if you want to order and you want the perfect Asian lunch laid out for you, here are the dishes that you should order for:
- First decide whether you want seafood or not. If you are game for seafood then you can try out shrimp cocktail or a combination of Tuna, Salmon, shrimp, white fish and others which make an excellent appetizer. If you are game for some little beef, then beef done in Teriyaki sauce is typical Asian dish that you cannot give a miss.
- Well, no Asian perfect lunch is ever complete without sushi! There is a wide array of options when it comes to selecting from the perfectly laid out sushi bar. You can go with any kind of role of your choice and have it with a sauce that it goes well with. Sushi is something that a lot of people love and when your friends get an invite to an Asian cuisine lunch, it is but natural that they will be expecting this dish. So make sure that you have sushi wraps on the menu.
- For lunch, start with something gluten free, like soup. There are a number of options that you can choose from when it comes to soups in the Asian cuisine. While some are hot and spicy, the others have a tempered taste. Decide which one will go better with your guests and order accordingly. In order to complete the soup, you can also serve dumplings from Oye’s Restaurant for your friends. This is one of the classical Asian combinations which you should try out, if you haven’t already.
- When it comes to lunch, you can keep the main course a little heavy, because your guests will then have the rest of the day to burn it off. Beef cooked in garlic sauce is one special Asian favourite when it comes to lunch menus. If you are gunning for something more classic, then chow mien or fried rice seems to be the best option.
- Add a special touch to complete your lunch with Pad Thai. This is a famous dish from Thailand which is very popular across the continents and you can treat your friends to this delicacy if they have not had Pad Thai before.
So, these are some of the must have dishes that you should order to plan out the ideal Asian lunch menu.